Marcelo Paganini – Lost Secrets (feat. Gary Husband & Marc Madore)
from 2012 Space Traffic Jam
Price: USD 0.99
View Details about Marcelo Paganini
Traffic Secrets on eBay:
Traffic Secrets on eBay:
Several years ago I spotted an ad inside my local newspaper that mentioned something about sales pros wanted and a $ 1000.00 per week draw. Now, if you know anything about sale, then you already know that a position paying a $ 1000 weekly draw has tremendous income potential. What that means in a nutshell is that there are people making a heck of a lot more than a grand per week.
You might be wondering what in the world does this have to do with the new Traffic Secrets 2.0 product? Well, give me a second and it will make sense…
After going through a series of phone interviews, the company actually flew five or six of us to their headquarters in Florida. Once picked up from the airport, we were taken to the company headquarters to meet the Founder and CEO.
Eventually, he entered the conference room and I could tell right off that this gent was pretty sharp. He welcomed us to the company and commenced to tell us that his job there today was to convince us beyond a shadow of doubt why we absolutely, positively should not take this position with his company.
At first, I was thinking this was some kind of play on words. He was trying to fake us out knowing all along that he would not have flown a half dozen strangers all the way to Florida at his expense just to send them back home that easily. However, I was totally surprised when a few minutes into the talk one of the prospective salesmen said that it was not for him and left the room.
In an effort to ensure that he not only got the most motivated recruits, but to also ensure they would undoubtedly be successful, this CEO was openly telling it like it was as to the difficulty of the job and why we would not want to do it. It was a strange approach and one that I had never personally seen, but I respected his message. His approach also explained why more than 90% of the sales force was earning in excess of six figures per year.
Based on that little story, I want to give you a few solid reasons why you don’t want to waste $ 397 investing in the new Traffic Secrets 2.0 training course.
1. You Truly Don’t Need More Traffic-Yes, that might sound a bit crazy to anyone on the web struggling to generate more traffic but there are in fact some sites out there that have all the traffic they can handle. It’s much like a restaurant that is always full and no longer wants or needs to advertise. Personally, I would just open a bigger restaurant. Without trying to figure out why someone would choose this option, if traffic is not your primary concern, you might want to consider investing your dollars elsewhere.
2. You Prefer Immediate Download Products-Traffic Secrets 2.0 is coming to you the old fashioned way via U.S. mail. It is a professionally compiled package that comes in its own special case. The cds and training manuals are conveniently kept all together for quick access. This is a physical product that you can hold in your hands and appreciate. Even with the emergence of ebooks and videos, physical products are still the delivery method of choice for many companies and their customers.
3. You Are a No Action Jackson-In other words, if you can look over to your bookshelf and see dozens of courses or books that you’ve yet to read, you might be better served to start there first. There are many “should be entrepreneurs” on the web that just never get around to taking true action. They buy course after course and get frustrated at their lack of results. However, focused action, versus buying new courses, could turn that all around in a very short period of time. So, if you are going to make a decision to purchase Traffic Secrets 2.0, hopefully you will also make the very important decision to take action and put the strategies to work.
Here’s what you should know about the new Traffic Secrets 2.0 system…
It provides information that can help all levels of marketers from beginner to advanced, and teaches techniques that can be applied to virtually any kind of online business model.
This is a step by step, hold your hand, type of course that will show you proven ways to increase your website traffic. If you are running any kind of internet business, you already realize that traffic, plus conversions, equals profit and cash flow.
Traffic Secrets 2.0 is all about…
– Social Media Marketing & Strategy – Advanced Content Syndication – Cutting-Edge Video Marketing & SEO – Leveraging Software & Widgets – Setting Up Automatic ‘Content Factories’ – Building An Affiliate Army – And so much more.
You also get Lifetime Updates to the Traffic Secrets system and access to the much awaited online Private Coaching & Mastermind Community.
John Reese has proven himself over the last decade or more as being one of the top marketers on the internet. Some people have called him a genius but I’ll reserve that title for future use. He is clearly a very smart guy, and genius or not, he knows how to drive traffic and make money. Ultimately, I think that’s what you want to know as well.
Get TrafficSecrets 2.0 [http://www.trafficsecretsmastermind.com]
internet marketing tips eBay auctions you should keep an eye on:
Internet Marketing Tips on eBay:
If you’ve been online for any period of time, traffic generation has probably been a stumbling point at some juncture. In this article, you’ll uncover 10 secrets to massive traffic. Most of them are low or no-cost methods.
One of the best sources of qualified traffic is search engine marketing. Included under this umbrella is search engine optimization and PPC (pay per click). When compared to traditional advertising and marketing tactics, these two are very inexpensive especially considering the types of returns you can get from both.
Social bookmarking can help you with your search engine optimization campaign along with driving qualified traffic to your website especially if you have quality content to bookmark. Generally speaking, others should bookmark your quality content first so that you don’t get the reputation of a spammer or a “honk.” Once someone else has bookmarked a piece of your content, is generally okay to go in and bookmark the content yourself because someone else promoted at first.
Social networking can be a source of a lot of qualified traffic especially if you are genuine and congruent in your dealings with your online contacts and following. The key to social networking is honesty and transparency. If you get those two things down, others will have no problem helping you promote your stuff.
Syndication is another great traffic generator. Imagine uploading one piece of content that spreads like a virus all over the Internet at the touch of a button. That’s a bit of an exaggeration, but it is possible provided you create quality content and build up a sizable following. Website and blog owners are always looking for sources of high quality information they can share with their users and following so syndication plays a big role in that. Some examples of syndicated content include: video, podcasts, blogging, and article e-zines.
Speaking of article e-zines, that is yet another source of highly relevant and targeted traffic that you can attract to your website without investing a lot of your resources because you should be an expert in your particular market or industry. Creating a 300 word article should be a breeze especially if you have your hand on the pulse of your target market.
Live events such as tele-seminars, webinars, trade shows and in person seminars can drive hordes of relevant visitors to your website especially in the post-event phase. If you share quality information during your live event, it is not taboo to promote one of your products or services at the conclusion of that event. This can obviously increase sales quickly if you have a backend product to offer.
Affiliate and JV Networks can also help you drive a lot of quality traffic to your website especially if they have a house list to promote your products and services to. Your partners can also help you with this.
Online classified ads can help drive another sector of traffic to your website with little to no investment required. CraigsList is frequently referenced as one of the better sources of relevant and quality traffic online, and it doesn’t cost anything to place an ad on their site.
Finally, don’t overlook forums and industry message boards as a source of high quality and relevant traffic for your website. Often times, forums are populated with fellow industry experts, but customers will drop in frequently to see what’s going on with the industry and have their questions answered. This is a prime opportunity for you to stretch your stuff.
There you have no less than 10 tactics to drive gobs of traffic to your website without having to invest a lot of money or resources to do it. Give one or more of them a try and see how they do. Good luck!
Roger Bauer is the creator of the Search Engine Ninja, a 12 Week SEO Training Program designed to help increase sales through search engine optimization and social media marketing.
Scott Paton reads Seth Godin, John Lee Dumas, Malcolm Gladwell, Joel Comm & Tony Robbins – Internet Marketing Videos | Traffic and Viral Traffic Generation Secrets Revealed
from Internet Marketing Videos | Traffic and Viral Traffic Generation Secrets Revealed
Price: USD 0
View Details about Scott Paton reads Seth Godin, John Lee Dumas, Malcolm Gladwell, Joel Comm & Tony Robbins
Traffic Secrets on eBay:
Generating traffic to your site! Does it create any impact on your online business? Certainly, if you are an online marketer who is looking forward to make huge profit through your online business, then you need to create traffic to your site. Have you heard the secret mantras of your marketing gurus? “The website that generates more traffic will generate more sales”. How to create effective traffic? Here are some killer traffic secrets.
* Blog Commenting – Blog commenting is very effective because most of the potential customers look blog commenting sites to get solution for their problems. So, choose the blogs that is related to your niche and post comments regularly. When you comment on blogs, you will get a chance to add your link at the bottom. So, if the visitor feels that your comment is useful, he may click the domain link and generate traffic to your site.
* Links through freebies – You can offer freebies like e-books to the audience and build links through it. In return you can get their personal details like name, e-mail ID, phone number etc. Through an autoresponder you can build links and create traffic.
* Article submission – Submitting articles in various directories can create killer traffic to your site. Audience look for quality articles from various sites including ezine articles, articlebase etc. So, by submitting articles in these sites, you can generate good amount of traffic to your site.
* Blogs – Blogging is also one of the ways to build quality links. You can either create your own blogs or choose blogs that is relevant to your niche and post contents. Blog postings are similar to article writing, but blog posts are not lengthy like the articles.
* E-mail marketing – Build the subscribers list and make regular follow-ups through e-mail. You can add your domain link in all the e-mail you send to your customer. Send useful information through your e-mail marketing including the discounts and offers. So, if the customer is interested in purchasing your product, he will click the link provided at the signature file to reach your site. Thus traffic is generated through e-mail marketing.
* Social networking sites – At present social networking sites are the hot place to generate traffic. There are many social networking sites like Twitter, Facebook, Myspace etc. You can upload your business profile in these sites and drive traffic through this page. Social networking sites help you in building your subscribers list. Millions of people visit social networking sites, so creating links through these sites is sure to increase your website traffic.
Social bookmarking sites – Some of the social bookmarking sites where you can bookmark a page and create backlinks are Delicious, StumbleUpon, Digg, Reddit etc. Link building leads to heavy traffic. These sites help you in building quality links.
* YouTube – the most advanced and user friendly traffic generating technique is YouTube. Now even video sites are listed in the search engine results page along with the content sites. So, creating quality videos to promote your product and uploading them in the video channels like YouTube will fetch you more customers and more traffic.
Dhruv Patel is a customer of DreamHost. You can also read detailed DreamHost review on his web site.